Ideal candidate will be able to perform a wide variety of retail fixture and display installation, merchandising, and component installation tasks associated with Bike racks, Backrooms and Warehouses. Candidate must be comfortable working with their hands, seeing end results and producing quality workmanship.
Pay: 15.00 hr.
Shift: 10pm – 7am, some occasional daytime shifts Sunday - Thursday
- Visit assigned stores and warehouses on the scheduled date/time in company-specified attire and with all related tools & information
- Assemble/build a variety of fixtures and product displays in accordance with instructions and planograms
- Inspect all display components to ensure functionality and planogram is implemented
- Travel throughout the West Coast to different states and be willing to be gone 4-6 weeks at a time
- Provide daily project completion reports via company’s reporting software
- Working knowledge of and ability to work with steel and warehouse settings
- Any other tasks as requested by manager
- Verifiable retail fixture and display installation, retail merchandising or skilled craftsmanship experience preferred
- Ability to travel out of state with your own reliable source of transportation for 4-6 weeks at a time
- Can lift 75-100 lbs of Steel
- Experience in a warehouse or working with fixtures a plus
Apollo Retail Specialistshttps://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Apollo-Retail-Specialists-EI_IE314544.11,36.htm https://www.facebook.com/ApolloRetailSpecialists https://www.linkedin.com/company/apollo-retail