Travel Fixture Installer and Retail Merchandiser
Apollo Retail Specialists Nashville, TN
- Posted: 25 days ago
- $15 to $17 Hourly
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental
This is a travel position. It would not be Nashville, TN based. You would be traveling from location to location doing full store resets in Lowes and or Walmart stores. This would be a part time position that is project based, with full time OVERNIGHT hours during the project.
As a merchandiser, you’ll take on project-based work to ensure products and displays are visually appealing to attract and engage shoppers, build strong relationships with store managers, ensure the right amount of goods are available at the right price. During unprecedented times, that’s crucial! Our corporate office has planted roots in Tampa, FL, but we hire retail merchandisers all over the nation.
Check out this video! www.apolloretail.com/merchandiser
- Maintain Good Attendance!
- Merchandise Products
- Relocate and Install Store Fixtures
- Build Strong Relationships with Co-workers and Store Managers
- Accurate and On-time Project Execution
- Thorough and Timely Reporting Daily
- Retailer Specific Online Certifications
- Paid Mileage & Travel Pay
- Minimum Essential Health Care Coverage
- Per Diem & Hotel for Travelers
- Free Training Resources
- Weekly Payroll (“Rain” Offered)
Who is Apollo?
At Apollo, we’re on a mission to make retailers and brands look their best! Because simply put, when products look good, they sell more.
Want to wear our shirt and badge? Cool. Let’s chat!
For more information, please call our hotline at 813-712-2511 or text us at 844-786-0603.
Apollo Retail Specialists
https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Apollo-Retail-Specialists-EI_IE314544.11,36.htm https://www.facebook.com/ApolloRetailSpecialists https://www.linkedin.com/company/apollo-retail