Territory Manager Outside Sales
Apollo Retail Specialists Rexburg, ID
- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $42,000 Yearly
- Benefits: dental, medical, vision, 401k
Apollo Retail Specialists, the industry leader in Retail Marketing Services, is seeking a Territory Program Manager, Automotive Service for Sirius XM Radio (SXM). The individual will identify sales and business opportunities with potential partners in the automotive service industry. Candidates must have strong sales and business development skills. Responsibilities include cold calling and engaging with automotive service centers with the objective of executing the full sales life cycle, from the initial outreach through the closing of the sale. This individual will need to be self-directed in executing opportunities, sales planning, and engaging new prospects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• This position is a ROAD WARRIOR POSITION with extensive travel within an assigned multi-state territory.
• Research and identify sales opportunities by emailing, calling, prospecting, and following up with all sales leads and potential partners assigned; includes in-person sales visits with the ability to one call close.
• Visit and enroll automotive service centers into specific programs across specified territories.
• Develop relationships with prospective companies in automotive service to better understand their needs.
• Execute on all phases of the sales lifecycle: identify and qualify the leads, meet with partners, develop the value proposition and close.
• Daily logging and maintaining of current records on all prospect interactions for scheduling and tracking purposes.
Requirements and General Skills:
• Must be a motivated self-starter with strong sales and business development skills
• Proven track record for diligence in a remote based position
• Strong people and relationship-building skills
• Pro-actively willing to take initiative to identify and to follow through on potential business leads
• Ability to project a professional image over the phone and in person
• Ability to conduct successful presentations and apply influence skills to increase third party interest resulting in partnerships
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, be flexible and work with a sense of urgency in a changing, fast-paced environment
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to problem solve and effectively meet deadlines
• Effective verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
• Ability to think creatively and innovatively, create actionable insights
• Commitment to customer service principles
• Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• BS/BA degree (or equivalent combination of education and experience) preferred.
• Ability and willingness to travel within assigned district up to 5 days a week. This position is 80% travel within an assigned multi-state territory
Pay range: dependent upon experience (40-42k). Car allowance $350 per month, cell phone allowance $75 per month, Travel expense account reimbursement per month. Regular gasoline and general office expenses reimbursed. Participation in healthcare benefits & 401K is available.
Apollo Retail Specialists
BusinessView all jobs at Apollo Retail Specialists