Apollo Retail Specialists
Assembler and Service Technician- Part Time
Advance your career
Do you assemble all of the furniture at home?
Do you fix the broken shelves at home?
Do you love working with your hands?
Apollo Retail Specialists is a leading provider in hiring self-motivated, skilled employees to perform services for Retailers nationwide. Our company specializes in creating the right mix of personnel for every retail project. Apollo is looking for mechanically inclined individuals who are handy with tools and can become a growing asset to our company.
This is a PART-TIME career opportunity with flexible assignments scheduled throughout the business week. Our employees primarily work weekdays between the hours of 8 AM and 5 PM; however, occasional nights and weekends may be needed.
Compensation is paid by way of piece rate for all assembly work performed. Service work is paid on an hourly basis. Apollo also provides a paid training program to all new employees.
- Assembly of single speed and multi-speed bikes, RTA furniture, grills, exercise equipment and more in retail stores in your area
- Perform service call to provide general maintenance and assembly repairs for an office supply retailer
- Provide in-home assembly services to customers for RTA furniture, grills, exercise equipment and more
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must have a valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation, preferably have your own vehicle, as you will be commuting to different retailers and locations on a serviced route
- Must have your own tools (and a bike stand is required for bike assembly only), Apollo offers a Tool Purchase Program to all of its employees
- Must be open to local travel within a 1 hour radius of your home
- Must have daily internet access for entering time and have ability to take and upload photos for project completion