Apollo Retail is seeking individuals for our merchandising positions. We are seeking both cosmetic reset team members along with individuals to perform the a variety of merchandiser activities. These positions are part-time, project based. You must be flexible.
As a Store Retail Merchandiser:
You will be a team member working side by side with a Team lead performing store remodels/conversions and reset work related activities.
If you do not have prior merchandising experience, no problem! We are willing to train the right individuals who are looking for a new opportunity and want to learn merchandising.
- Unload fixtures and product during the project and store/remove unusable materials as needed.
- Remove old/deleted product and dispose of according to project brief
- Move and/or assemble new fixtures according to Plan-o-gram and reset manual(s).
- Implement plan-o-grams in all phases to proper coding, allocation of facings, signing and processing of
- new/ discontinued items.
- Complete and ensure accurate shelf/product tagging
- Assist in processing of basic project paperwork as related to all phases of the project – checking in fixture orders, completing supplemental order forms, plan-o-grams, sign off form, component checklist and final project paperwork.
- Highly organized, reliable, and manage time wisely
- Must be flexible and adaptable to changing circumstances
- Arrive promptly, prior to scheduled shift
- Creatively solve problems
- Have reliable transportation- Commuting within a 30 mile radius
- Have an active and valid driver's license
- Be willing to stay until the job is finished
- Stand up to eight hours, per shift
- Bend, stoop, and lift up to 30 lbs.
- Must be at least 18 years of age