***********This is a project based opportunity, it normally works well for individuals looking for extra income**********
- Must have planogram experience no exceptions
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Represent Apollo and its’ business units in all interactions with our retail partners, its’ customers and external vendors.
- Carry out the needs of the company while supporting all Apollo policies and procedures.
- Ensure any project related reporting and scheduling are submitted on-time with accuracy.
- Create a positive and engaging team environment with an open door communication policy.
- Complete projects as assigned as scheduled.
- Listen to Team Lead’s feedback.
- Maintain safety standards per OSHA required guidelines and report accidents immediately.
- Responsible to work within project in or under budgeted hours.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Eighteen years of age or older
- Minimum of two years’ retail industry experience, including merchandising and/or fixture installation.
- Strong interpersonal including written and oral communication and customer support skills.
- Working knowledge of plan-o-grams and/or floor-plans with some knowledge of blueprints; able to cross reference multiple documents.
- Strong knowledge of fixture sets including, racking, shelves and light assembly.
- Completion of all internal certifications and training programs. May require certification to operate machinery (e.g. forklifts.)
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license, auto insurance, internet access, and basic tools (e.g. cordless drill, hammers, box cutter, screw drivers, etc.); specialty tools may be required – the company provides a purchase program.
- Must be able to work independently or as a member of a team.
- Computer software knowledge, including, but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel, etc.
- Personal mobile device required
Work Environment/Physical Demands
- 95% of time dedicated to physical work: stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling, and squatting for extended periods of time, Lifting, pulling, and pushing materials and equipment also required
- Lifting 50 lbs+ of weight (frequently); repetitive motions
- Precarious or high locations may be required; will be required to frequently climb and descend ladders
Shifts: 8 AM to 5 PM
Project Dates: 12/9 to 12/12
Tools Needed: Box Cutter, Rubber Mallet/Hammer, Screwdrivers and Work Gloves