Apollo Retail Specialists - Opportunity is
Part-Time Merchandising and Temporary Opportunities
Advance your career
Do you spend a lot of time in box retailers? Do you have
an eye for detail? Do you love staying up on the
Retail Specialists works with the largest box
retailers, drug stores and convenient stores across the
Merchandisers play a critical role for brands since
the position ensures products are displayed
prominently in the store. Merchandisers help attract and
engage customers with visually stimulating displays and they
also help build strong relationships with the store managers.
They are "image consultants for the retail world"
and they're responsible for ensuring that the right amount
of goods are available and sold at the right
- Placement of POP; audits; and POG maintenance and
- Building an excellent
service relationship with store personnel
- Completing all visits prior to the program end date.
- Reporting your work on-line daily.
- Remaining accessible and having open
communication with the District Manager
- Fixture Installation for resets and remodels
- Access to computer, smartphone with internet
access, email and printer
Ability to read and follow detailed directions
- Ability to take and upload photos
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to stand, squat, kneel for extended
periods of time
- Must have access
to reliable transportation