Looking for Reps with Reset and Fixture installation experience in a retail environment!
We are looking for solid candidates to work on reset/remodel teams in a major retail store in the immediate local area and within a 2 hour radius or 120 miles. Project locations vary.
If you are able to meet the requirements listed below, we want to hear from you and put you to work IMMEDIATELY earning a bi-weekly paycheck.
· Safely move and build store fixtures, beams and racking
· Relocate or adjust position of stock currently on display
· Relabel shelves with new pricing labels
· Place products, information, signage and stickers and build displays or other required materials in accordance with plan-o-grams, photos or other written or verbal instructions.
· Ideal candidates will have some experience in retail resets, merchandising, reading plan-o-grams and/or light construction.
· Must be able to frequently lift, push, pull, and move product, equipment and supplies up to 35 pounds (frequently); up to 50 pounds (occasionally).
· Must be able to perform repetitive bending, standing and walking up to 8 hours per shift.
· Be available for weekly work.
· Must have, or be willing to obtain, tools such as: a hammer/mallet, measuring tape, screwdriver, work gloves and others required to perform the job.
· Maintain a consistent work record, including reporting to shift on-time, work within safety guidelines and adhere to company's rules and policies.
Interested candidates please apply to this posting and include a copy of your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, or disability. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.