Part Time Automotive Refresh Specialist
Represent SiriusXM while supporting assigned automotive dealership locations daily. SiriusXM is one of the world's largest audio entertainment companies in the U.S., offering exclusive content for many interests. SiriusXM is about doing what we love and loving what we do. We give listeners whatever they need to hear whenever they need to hear it. We do it with the best programming and technology in the world. Most importantly, we do it with representatives that want to make a difference to over 30 million subscribers every day.
Territory includes Portland, Maywood Park, Beaverton, and Vancouver, WA
• Professionally represent SiriusXM at assigned automotive dealerships.
• Proven track record in meeting and surpassing daily targeted goals and objectives.
• Ability to visit assigned automotive dealerships daily and travel within assigned territory as needed.
• Implement the radio refresh process preparing vehicles outdoors on dealership lots daily.
• Implement company’s key objectives and meet production goals at assigned dealerships.
• Log dealership activity daily for tracking purposes using proprietary software.
• Follow-up/auditing to insure proper dealership support.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Team player and ability to manage daily responsibilities without supervision
• Positive attitude with willingness to adapt to work environment
• Ability to work outdoors on dealership lots daily.
• Proven track record for diligence in a remote position
• Strong written and verbal communication skills are preferred
• Projects self-confident, professional image
• High school diploma or the equivalent
• $19/hr, 15-25 hours per week
• Car allowance $175 per month
• Cell phone allowance $37.50 per month
• Regular gasoline and general office expenses reimbursed
• Participation in medical, dental, and vision is available
Apollo Retail Specialists