Merchandiser Cosmetic Reset ASAP $14 weekly pay
Apollo Retail Specialists Juneau, AK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who Is Apollo?
At Apollo, we’re on a mission to make retailers and brands look their best! Because simply put, when products look good, they sell more.
As a merchandiser, you’ll take on project-based work to ensure products and displays are visually appealing to attract and engage shoppers, build strong relationships with store managers, ensure the right amount of goods are available at the right price. During unprecedented times, that’s crucial! Our corporate office has planted roots in Tampa, FL, but we hire merchandisers all over the nation.
What Is A Merchandiser?
Check out this video! www.apolloretail.com/mer chandiser
· Carry out the needs of the company while supporting all Apollo policies and procedures
· Build strong relationships with co-workers and store managers
· Accurate and on-time project completion
· Thorough and timely reporting
· Maintain a good attendance record
· Keep safety standards per OSHA required guidelines and report accidents immediately
· High school diploma or GED equivalent required
· Eighteen years of age or older
· Minimum of two years’ retail industry experience, including merchandising and/or fixture installation preferred, or have an eagerness to show up, learn, and follow directions
· Cosmetic and/or Grocery merchandising experience a plus
· Strong interpersonal including written and oral communication and customer support skills
· Working knowledge of plan-o-grams and/or floorplans with some knowledge of blueprints; able to cross reference multiple documents
· Strong knowledge of fixture sets including, racking, shelves and light assembly
· Ability to stand, kneel for extended periods and lift up to 50 lbs
Whether on solo or team projects, our merchandisers are passionate about our mission and eager to complete their work on time and at the highest level of professionalism.
We want people to succeed at Apollo, that’s why we offer free training resources to help our merchandisers grow. And even though all of our merchandisers are part-time hourly, projects can range from 1-30 hours per week based on volume. We pay both mileage and travel pay and offer minimum essential health care coverage. For those who travel, we also offer hotel and per diem! We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to grow within our company.
Want to wear our shirt and badge? Cool. Let’s chat!
Apollo Retail Specialists
https://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Apollo-Retail-Specialists-EI_IE314544.11,36.htm https://www.facebook.com/ApolloRetailSpecialists https://www.linkedin.com/company/apollo-retail