Who Is Apollo?
At Apollo, we’re on a mission to increase retailers’ sales lift by providing talented assembly technicians to build products both in store and at home.
As an assembly technician, you’ll work to ensure products are functional and built correctly. Our corporate office has planted roots in Tampa, FL, but we hire technicians all over the nation.
Who’s right for the job?
As a kid, you loved taking things apart so you could put it back together. Your tool box is so extensive, everyone turns to you when it comes to tackling their honey-do list! If you’re good with your hands and love working with tools, then we have the perfect job for you. We need techs all over the nation with handyman skills and reliable transportation to assemble products for retailers.
This is a part-time opportunity that often requires a full day of work. Seasonal demand could require techs to work up to 40 hours a week. Our employees primarily work weekdays between the hours of 8 AM and 5 PM; however, occasional nights and weekends are welcome, too!
Want to learn more? Check out this video:
· Assembly of single speed and multi-speed bikes, RTA furniture, grills, exercise equipment and more in retail stores in your area
· Perform service call to provide general maintenance and assembly repairs for an office supply retailer
· Provide in-home assembly services to customers for RTA furniture, grills, exercise equipment and more
· Must have a valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation, preferably have your own vehicle, as you will be commuting to different retailers and locations on a serviced route
· Must have your own tools
· Must be open to local travel within a 1 hour radius of your home
· Must have daily internet access for entering time and have ability to take and upload photos for project completion
Whether on solo or team projects, our merchandisers are passionate about our mission and eager to complete their work on time and at the highest level of professionalism.
We want people to succeed at Apollo, that’s why we offer free training resources to help our assemblers grow. We pay both mileage and travel pay and offer minimum essential health care coverage. For those who travel, we also offer hotel and per diem! We celebrate different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives —encouraging everyone to grow within our company.
Want to wear our shirt and badge? Cool. Let’s chat!
Apollo Retail Specialistshttps://www.glassdoor.com/Overview/Working-at-Apollo-Retail-Specialists-EI_IE314544.11,36.htm https://www.facebook.com/ApolloRetailSpecialists https://www.linkedin.com/company/apollo-retail