Overview : We build a variety of products for Amazon customers across the country. Jobs are completed weekdays during business hours as well as the evening and Saturday’s. Our employees receive, the night before a job, the details of an assignment via our scheduling system. They then proceed to the job within the correct time frame independently the following day.
· Reliable transportation/ valid Driver’s License
· Some type of portable smart device which must be carried to each job for reporting purposes ie; phone or pad. The device must be able to connect to the internet.
· Must be mechanically inclined.
· Must possess good customer service skills.
· Required list of tools
o Rubber mallet
o Cordless drill
o Various bits for use with the drill
o Socket set
· Ability to pass both a drug screen and background check
· Able to travel up to a 30 mile radius from their home
Types of products: RTA furniture, office furniture ie; desks, bookshelves, filing cabinets, etc.. We also assemble physical fitness equipment, grills and game tables. All employees must be able to build all types of these products.
Pay Rate: For the first 60 days the pay is the greater of $15 per hour or piece rate. After 60 days the pay is productivity based, (piece rate.)
Pay Type: Bi-Weekly / W2
Weekly – CA, NY and RI