Growing Solar Company Seeking a Customer Service Representative!
Apollo Energy is a rapidly growing solar marketing, sales, and installation company. Apollo Energy is the only majority female owned solar company in Colorado and was founded to provide homeowners with affordable ownership options for solar electricity. We act as an all-in-one solution for homeowners and pride ourselves on being experts in the industry. We specialize in marketing, sales, and educating homeowners on the benefits of switching to solar. While the environment is extremely important to us, our main goal is to save homeowners money while increasing the value of their home.
Be part of making a difference in the world with our give-back program. Company profits, products, and personnel hours go back into the community through our corporate social responsibility program.
Position Title: Customer Service Representative
Reports to: COO & CEO
Location: Denver, CO
Apollo Energy’s main goal is to educate homeowners on the benefits of switching to solar. The Customer Service Representative is a key member of the Apollo Energy team. This employee explains the benefits of switching to solar to homeowners, sets appointments, collects electricity usage, and supports the overall mission of the company through a variety of tasks. The Customer Service Representative manages and inputs information into Apollo Energy’s CRM, handles customer inquiries, and oversees office facilities. We are a rapidly growing company and have a collaborative, team-spirited atmosphere that focuses on employee growth and professional development. We believe that our team members are our most important asset!
- Communicate to homeowners about the benefits and cost savings when switching to solar energy
- Via phone, schedule homeowners for a free solar assessment that demonstrates Apollo Energy’s solar energy product
- Collect kilowatt usage via phone with homeowners
- Ensure that Apollo Energy’s CRM is kept up-to-date with information and activities
- Review weekly appointment schedule
- Assign/Schedule customer consultations to solar consultants
- Provide ongoing customer service support for homeowners that purchased solar systems
- Ensure that the office has necessary supplies and materials
- Manage office facility needs and day-to-day basic functions
- Welcome and provide general support to guests at the Apollo Energy office
- Other duties as assigned
- Outgoing and friendly
- A desire to help people and make a positive impact on the world
- Motivated by career advancement and making a difference
- Detail oriented
- Capable of making 80-100 phone calls per day
- Excellent time management skills
- High level understanding and use of Google-suite and CRM softwares (Zoho preferred)
- Strong sales ability or willingness to learn
- 1+ years of successful phone sales experience (Solar preferred, but not required)
- Drive to have positive and productive conversations
- Exceptional objection handling & closing skills
- High integrity & ethical standards
- Four year college degree preferred, but experience can be substituted for education
- Track record of accomplishing whatever you put your mind to
- Regular, reliable and predictable attendance required
- Ability to work well with others in a collaborative team environment
- Ability to multitask and coordinate with others
- Ability to work 7:30am to 4:00pm daily
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
Compensation & Benefits
- Base pay, plus generous commission structure (estimated $18-30+/hour)
- Healthcare benefits
- Career advancement opportunities
Apollo Energy offers equal employment opportunities and applicants for employment without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, mental and physical disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, or all other applicable status protected by federal, state and/or local law.
Available shifts and compensation: Available shifts all days except Sundays and Saturdays. Compensation is $15.00 - $30.00/hour.
About Apollo Energy : Apollo energy is a locally owned and locally focused solar electric company. Our only goal is to empower homeowners - one panel at a time.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive a text message with a link to your profile as well as a text message when an employer has responded to your application.