Customer Service Rep (CSR)
Apollo Drain and Rooter Service Inc Troutdale, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We’re growing and seeking dynamic individuals to add to our customer service team.
Are you seeking a long-term commitment? With a stable company?
Are you seeking great benefits?
Are you interested in being part of a company that values your skills and experience?
Are you seeking a company that values your loyalty?
We are a family-owned plumbing / drain cleaning / sewer repair company looking for a full-time CSR for our office in Troutdale. We are offering an excellent opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Rep. In this role you will be the liaison between our field technicians and our customers, distribute work orders and manage the daily routing of field techs throughout the Portland and Vancouver metro areas. Daily, you must interact with customers, relay all necessary job information to the field techs, and assist in resolving customer service issues.
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
* Answering multiple incoming phone lines;
* Extensive customer interaction;
* Schedule service calls via specialized dispatching program;
* Monitoring email and vendor portals for work orders;
* Heavy data entry.
* Dispatching experience preferred but not required;
* Customer service experience a must;
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
* Must type at least 50 WPM, 10 key helpful;
* Previous office experience;
* Superior phone & customer service skills;
* Ability to multi-task & work under stressful conditions;
* Knowledge of the Portland & Vancouver metro areas is a plus;
* Works well with others !!!
*Must be willing to pursue, develop and participate in continuing customer service training.
*Follow company policies and procedures
*Communicate professionally and respectfully with customers and coworkers
*Must have good problem-solving skills
*Outgoing yet professional
*Participate in all required staff meetings and trainings
*Help maintain and promote a high company moral, professional, and friendly work environment
*Work hard, smart and efficiently
*Must have the ability to work until 6 pm weekdays, and at least 1 Saturday a month
* PTO / Sick pay
* 401k matching program
* Paid Holidays including your birthday!
* Employer paid health, STD, LTD & $10k life insurance
* Voluntary coverage options, including dental, vision, AFLAC, Colonial Life
We are a 24/7 service company. After a training period, shift will vary (from 7 am to 6 pm), and will include at least one Saturday a month.
Must be able to pass a background check if offered position.
QUALIFIED applicants only need apply.
Apollo Drain and Rooter Service Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Apollo Drain and Rooter Service Inc