Senior DevOps Engineer (Multi-Cloud, Kubernetes)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Apogee is looking for a versatile Senior DevOps/Cloud Engineer with experience operating in an Agile environment and possessing technical proficiency to play a crucial role in laying the foundation of our platform in the travel/fintech space. This is a hands-on role within a small focused team encompassing the entire technology stack.
The ideal candidate will be well versed in Docker and Kubernetes operating within a multi-cloud environment. Our core technology stack will leverage TypeScript alongside React, React Native, and Node. Additionally, a passion for delivering best-in-class solutions through compelling user experience, high-performance architecture, and built-in quality is a must.
Our approach is to deliver a resilient platform through continuous innovation and value-based delivery. This position will play a major role in every aspect of delivery including influencing architecture, processes, and tooling. We are building a team willing to take ownership and work alongside other passionate individuals. If this sounds like you, take a moment to apply so we can have a conversation.
- Translate requirements and designs into a secure, scalable, and highly-available multi-cloud microservices platform leveraging an automated container-based infrastructure
- Support and maintain all aspects of platform infrastructure including CI/CD pipelines, monitoring and alerting, scalability, security, compliance, data management, and disaster recovery
- Exercise troubleshooting and problem-solving skills through the proactive identification of system weaknesses and proficient discernment of available solutions
- Collaborate with technical and non-technical team members to ensure clear and concise communication is being maintained within engineering and the organization at large
- Stay informed of technology trends and product roadmaps to contribute to the team culture and technology direction through knowledge-sharing both within the team and beyond
- Live and work within the continental United States
- 7+ years of relevant work experience
- 4+ years experience with Kubernetes and a container runtime (i.e. Docker, Podman, Containerd)
- 3+ years experience with cloud environments (i.e. AWS, Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience with CI/CD practices and tooling (i.e. Github Actions, Jenkins, CircleCI)
- Working knowledge of data management technologies (i.e. MySQL, MongoDb)
- Familiarity with ephemeral environment deployments
- Familiarity with testing frameworks/tools (i.e. Jest, Mocha, Cypress, BrowserStack, Insomnia, Postman)
- Proficient understanding of professional engineering best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control, build/release processes, and Agile methodologies.
- Experience with operational compliance and governance standards (i.e. SOC2, PCI, SOX, HIPAA)
- Familiarity with travel platforms (i.e. Amadeus, Sabre)
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
TechnologyView all jobs at Apogee