- Expired: May 28, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
Apogee Solutions, a Woman-Owned Small Business, is seeking a Budget Analyst to support the U.S. Army Reserve Command (USARC) Deputy Chief of Staff Operations, Directorate (G-3/7) for Training at Fort Bragg, NC. Qualified candidates must be a US citizen and possess an active DOD SECRET clearance.
The Budget Analyst is responsible for evaluating and interpreting financial and operational data that will enable USARC to develop and defend training and operational readiness resource requirements. USARC G-3/7 is responsible for the development and implementation of training policies and for allocating resources to training programs. They provide input for the Army Training Models that are the benchmark for developing funding requirements for collective and individual training.
The Budget Analyst may:
- Use financial systems of record to conduct cost/execution analysis and comparison to prepare proposed funding distribution by command.
- Provide quarterly financial execution reports to USARC leadership
- Leverage financial systems of record to collect, display, and analyze historical execution data to assist in the defense of future requirement funding.
- Prepare weekly budget and execution displays for Resource Management staff.
- Leverage financial systems of record to review OCO execution data and report trends and abnormalities to Resource Management staff.
- Active DOD SECRET clearance
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum of 5 years experience in accounting or finance
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
We offer our employees a competitive compensation, vacation and benefits package, as well as a fast-paced and exciting work environment with nationwide opportunities.
Apogee Solutions is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce.
Apogee Solutions provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other protected characteristic under federal, state or local laws.
Apogee Solutions proudly supports a culture of inclusion that encourages a work environment that honors diverse opinions. Employees can flourish here: they know their individual skills, abilities and viewpoints are honored. Our diverse business is united by a common goal of being the best in the business, delivering value, and being a good corporate citizen in each of the communities where we do business.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressFort Bragg, NC
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Apogee Solutions