Senior IT Acquisitions Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
Security Clearance: Active TS/SCI with willingness to take a CI Polygraph required
- The National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) is the U.S. Government agency in charge of designing, building, launching, and maintaining America’s intelligence satellites.
Develop. Acquire. Launch. Operate.
- Apogee's ideal candidate is a motivated, self-starting Contracts Professional who is comfortable working independently within a dynamic team and interacting with junior to senior level professionals. If you thrive providing Contracts support to the government, then you'll love Apogee and this position.
What You'll Do
- Provide support to the COTR Program Management Office to include Budget Analyses and Forecast Planning
- Will be the primary focal point to leadership to identify current and future tasks; align contract resources to execute tasks as prioritized
- Provides advice recommendations, and document preparation support to multiple disciplined offices in all areas of the acquisition pre-award phase and contractual domain expertise
- Champion contract policy and procedure revision and improvement
- Analyze significant, and/or unique contract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations and policies
- Software acquisition and renewals for supported programs
- SETA Program execution management and oversight
- Support contracts and related business processes throughout all stages of the procurement cycle
- Assists the Government in establishing high-level contract strategy and driving implementation of strategic contract opportunities
- May mentor and train less experienced professionals
- Bachelor's degree with 6+ years' experience in contracts or acquisition experience
- This individual should have experience meeting deadlines, and prioritizing contracts related items across large organizations
Strongly Desired Skills
- Certification DAWIA Level I OR II desired
What You'll Love About Apogee
- Challenging work in support of US Intel Community - a Mission that Matters!
- Access to our cool ApogeePlex facility.
- Support for new ideas & encouragement to take risks
- Professional Development Assistance (PDA)
- Wicked smart and collaborative coworkers
- Regular interfacing with company leadership
- 401(k) with huge company match
- Paid Time Off / Floating Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Disability (Short and Long Term)
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Health Savings Accounts / Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Be the PROVIDER of choice for government & commercial organizations with an unwavering commitment to responsiveness, accuracy, integrity, collaboration, and innovation.
- Be the EMPLOYER of choice committed to an open & transparent corporate atmosphere and progressive culture that attracts and empowers world class professionals to explore cutting-edge technical solutions while fostering professional growth.
- Be the preferred SOURCE for cutting-edge Analytic Products, Systems & Software Engineering, Big Data Integration, IT and Business Services that directly contribute to customer success
Apogee Integration is an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled
Apogee Integration LLC
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?