SIGINT Systems Engineer
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Covid-19 Vaccination: Being fully vaccinated is required
The National Reconnaissance Office (NRO) is the U.S. Government agency in charge of designing, building, launching, and maintaining America's intelligence satellites.
Develop. Acquire. Launch. Operate.
Apogee's ideal SIGINT Systems Engineer working across multiple Directorates and Offices to identify and define future space capability needs. If you love working with SIGINT, satellites, airborne, and ground collection systems then you'll love Apogee and this position!
What You'll Do
- Support the Office of Enterprise Engineering
- Communicate and complete tasking with little oversight or direction
- Provide subject matter expertise across a variety of SIGINT modeling simulation and analysis assignments
- Develop and or contribute to briefings, point papers, and meetings direct support of Senior Government Managers
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Physics, Math, or Stem Degree
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic, and energetic environment
- Experience supporting overhead SIGINT acquisition organizations and architectures, SIGINT mission partners and translating technical analysis into briefing material
- Expertise in RF link analysis, detection theory, estimation/stochastic processes, geolocation, satellite modeling, simulation and analysis
- 10 years experience
What You'll Love About Apogee
- Challenging work in support of US Intel Community - a Mission that Matters!
- Access to our cool ApogeePlex facility
- Support for new ideas & encouragement to take risks
- Professional Development Assistance (PDA)
- Wicked smart and collaborative coworkers
- Regular interfacing with company leadership
- 401(k) with huge company match
- Paid Time Off / Fixed & Floating Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Savings Accounts / Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Disability (Short and Long Term), Accidental Death and Dismemberment (AD&D)
- Be the PROVIDER of choice for government & commercial organizations with an unwavering commitment to responsiveness, accuracy, integrity, collaboration, and innovation
- Be the EMPLOYER of choice committed to an open & transparent corporate atmosphere and progressive culture that attracts and empowers world class professionals to explore cutting-edge technical solutions while fostering professional growth
- Be the preferred SOURCE for cutting-edge Analytic Products, Systems & Software Engineering, Big Data Integration, IT and Business Services that directly contribute to customer success
Apogee Integration is an Equal Opportunity/AA Employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled
Apogee Integration, LlcChantilly, VA
Create or sign into a ZipRecruiter account, and then apply on the company site¹
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.