We are currently looking for awesome, hard working, passionate individual to join our Sales team and work from home due to this currently pandemic disturbing our world. You need to able to work from home with face pace, local errands and help our company grow.
- Maintains promotional databases by inputting invoices and bill-back data.
- Updates managers by consolidating, analyzing, and forwarding daily action summaries.
- Resolves order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; and notifying managers and customers.
- Resolves promotional allowances, rebates, and pricing discrepancies by researching promotion details and regular and special prices, and forwarding resolution to managers.
- Provides product, promotion, and pricing information by clarifying customer requests, selecting appropriate information, forwarding information, and answering questions.
- Provides sales vs. projection results by preparing and forwarding sales tracking reports.
- Forwards samples by entering requests, arranging shipments, and notifying customers.
- Maintains customer databases by inputting customer profiles and updates; preparing and distributing monthly reports.
- Prepares sales presentations by compiling data, and developing presentation formats and materials.
- Tracks sales expenses by tracking, consolidating, analyzing, and summarizing expenses, and forwarding for reimbursement.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Computer data entry skills
- Customer service and people skills
- Critical thinking
- Selling skills
- Organizational skills
- Computer literacy
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma
- College degree preferred
- 0-3 years’ experience in sales
- On-the-job training provided
Joining our team is an amazing opportunity, learn on a job with great pay.