PEER RECOVERY SPECIALIST ARE NEEDED
FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE IN TRENTON NJ...... FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES AVAILABLE
MORE THAN EVER, CONSIDER A CAREER HELPING OTHERS
Have recent changes in your daily life made one of our opportunities the right opportunity for you? Do you have a passion for helping people? Are you kind, compassionate, and eager to help others in need? If so, then come work for IRON WELLNESS AND RECOVERY CENTER and enjoy a rewarding career working with adults suffering from substance abuse and dependency . We are currently seeking qualified candidates to fill the role of Peer Recovery Specialist (Full-time or Part-time) in Trenton, NJ
Perks and Benefits
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- 401k, Life & Disability Insurance
- Competitive Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Training
- ADVANCEMENT GROWTH PROMOTION WITHIN THE AGENCY
YOU READ THIS FAR- APPLY NOW AT https://apismgt.org COME JOIN AN EXCITING AND REWARDING CAREER.
Peer Recovery Specialist will:
- Provide client educational seminars
- Provide admission and new client orientation
- Provider esources for clients to engage in the recovering community, social services and alumni
- Facilitates Therapeutic Activities as assigned
- Participates in case consultations as assigned
- Reports observed behaviors to the clinical team
- Facilitates admissions
- Urine Drug Screen coordination with clinical team and admissions/discharge process
- Assist in aftercare planning
- All other duties as assigned by immediate supervisor
- Highschool Diploma or equivalent
- Certified Recovery Assistant or Certified Peer Specialist preferred
- Minimum of 2 years in recovery
Who We Are:
IRON RECOVERY AND WELLNESS CENTER
IRON RECOVERY AND WELLNESS CENTER (IRON), an affiliate of Apis Services, is an outpatient treatment center - Saving lives from the devastation of addiction and mental illness. IRON has a multi-disciplined approach to helping clients achieve freedom from substance abuse and mental health disorders. We take pride in our ability to design individualized treatment programs, systems and strategies to support individualized treatment objectives. https://ironwellness.org
Apis Services was established to support and oversee its affiliated non-profit, public charity organizations to assure that quality services and continuity of care are consistently provided to all individuals in a way that makes efficient use of available public funding. The organizations that Apis supports are expanding rapidly and continue to further their missions by providing person directed, community based services to individuals and their family members.
Advancing Opportunities and Apis Services are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Apply today at https://apismgt.org
Shared Service offerings include, but are not limited to: Fiscal Reporting, Payroll, Human Resources, Employee Training, Risk Management Reporting and Analysis, and Time and Attendance.
Apis Management Services
Why Work Here?Apis Management Services provide the Shared Service offerings to affiliates allowing these entities to advance their mission and vision. By exploring geographical program expansion and focusing on quality outcome measures to create cost savings that result in reinvestment into the organizations stakeholders through capacity creation and employee compensation betterments. Shared Service offerings include, but are not limited to: Fiscal Reporting, Payroll, Human Resources, Employee Training, Risk Management Reporting and Analysis, and Time and Attendance.
Building your career with paid training & great benefits!