Do YOU want to help the most underserved and medically fragile during this national crisis? Please consider applying to work as a Mental Health Counselor. Our Clinicians are always essential staff, and today they are needed more than ever. You can help ease the stress.
OUR NJ AFFILIATES ARE HIRING! Free Training, Holiday pay and More!!!
Apply today at https://apismgt.org/careers/
At Apis Services https://apismgt.org we provide staffing to our non-profit affiliates allowing them to advance their mission & vision so they can focus on enhancing service delivery in the communities they serve. Our affiliates, located throughout PA, NJ and NC offer human services and programs that improve the lives of the children and adults.
Crossroads Programs is seeking a Clinician in the Willingboro, Ewing and Cherry Hill, NJ areas.
New Horizon Treatment Services is seeking a Clinician in the Trenton NJ location.
Full-time, part-time, and as needed positions are available! The Youth Support Worker will make a difference in the lives of young people working for this non-profit company.
*Perks and Benefits*
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits available (Full-Time)
- 401k, Life & Disability Insurance (Full-Time)
- Paid Time Off (Full-Time)
- Training & Advancement
- And Much More!!
The Licensed Therapist will:
- Have effective engagement and rapport building skills
- Possess adept documentation skills
- Have effective communication skills
- Have effective organizational skills
- Demonstrate respect, cooperation, consideration, and tact
- Assess and diagnose
- Provide clinical support to case managers
- Master’s degree in Social Work or Counseling, Doctoral level psychologist, or related mental health discipline
- Current NJ state license to practice; social work in the State of New Jersey as a licensed clinical social worker (LCSW); as a licensed or certified Advanced Practice Nurse/Nurse Practitioner (APN); Licensed Professional (LPC); Licensed Marriage Family Therapist (LMFT) or a licensed psychologists
- One to three years’ work experience in psychotherapy
Who we are:
Crossroads Programs, an affiliate of Apis Services is a nonprofit 501c3 behavioral health agency celebrating 40 years in service. We provide safe and supportive residential treatment opportunities and therapeutic services to empower youth ages 5 to 21. Crossroads is an affiliate of Apis Management Services.
New Horizon Treatment Services, an affiliate of Apis Services is a rapidly growing substance abuse and dependency recovery organization based in Trenton, NJ since 1984, is seeking a Addiction/Licensed Counselor. The company is a fully equipped medical and counseling addiction treatment agency. We are focused on providing quality care to those in the area who are suffering from addiction and in need of assistance.
Apis Services provides supporting services to an array of non-profit, public charity organizations including, but not limited to, human services, behavior health, and intellectual development disability agencies. The organizations supported are expanding rapidly and continue to further their missions.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Apply today @ http://www.apismgt.org
Equal Opportunity Employer
Shared Service offerings include, but are not limited to: Fiscal Reporting, Payroll, Human Resources, Employee Training, Risk Management Reporting and Analysis, and Time and Attendance.
Apis Management Services
Why Work Here?Apis Management Services provide the Shared Service offerings to affiliates allowing these entities to advance their mission and vision. By exploring geographical program expansion and focusing on quality outcome measures to create cost savings that result in reinvestment into the organizations stakeholders through capacity creation and employee compensation betterments. Shared Service offerings include, but are not limited to: Fiscal Reporting, Payroll, Human Resources, Employee Training, Risk Management Reporting and Analysis, and Time and Attendance.
Building your career with paid training & great benefits!