(ACE) Alternative Consulting Enterprises, LLC, an affiliate of Apis Management Services, is a Pennsylvania-based outpatient psychiatric facility providing Behavioral Health Referral Services for children, and Medical Marijuana services for children and adults with offices located throughout Berks and Schuylkill counties.
ACE is currently seeking a Licensed Behavior Specialist (BSL), in the Reading, PA area.
Under the general direction of the Behavioral Health Rehabilitation Services Director, in collaboration with other members of the treatment team, the BSL will:
- design and direct the implementation of a behavior modification intervention plans suitable to each individual client and family;
- identify behavioral goals and intervention techniques and instructs the treatment team in non-adversarial service delivery methods,
- conduct weekly supervisions with the Therapeutic Support Staff and attend mandated training
- work primarily with children on the autism spectrum
- manage emotional situations in a calm and professional manner
- possess excellent organization and planning skills
- possess computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
- Two years of experience suggesting treatment for individuals with behavioral health needs
- At least one year of experience working with children
- Master’s Degree in one of the human services fields
- Behavior Specialist License
(ACE) Alternative Consulting Enterprises, LLC, is an affiliate of Apis Management Services. Apis Management Services provides supporting services to an array of non-profit, public charity organizations. The organizations supported are expanding rapidly and continue to further their missions by providing person directed, community based services to individuals and their family members.
ACE and Apis Management Services are Equal Opportunity Employers
Apply today at apismgt.org