Inperium Inc. and its family of human services is seeking an experienced Director of Quality Improvement to work within our Children & Family Division.
Perks and Benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- 401k, Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Training & Career Advancement
- Competitive Wages
The Director of Quality Improvement (QI) works with the executive leadership of the Children & Family Division to plan, organize, direct, and lead the Performance & Quality Improvement (PQI) process. Scope of responsibility encompasses all levels of care within the agencies, to varying degrees. The Director of QI has detailed understanding and can skillfully use the techniques of project management, quality improvement, outcomes measurement, and statistical analysis. Provides administrative support to agency leadership in the areas of PQI and Electronic Health Records (EHR).
- Oversees a Quality Assurance Program to maintain quality and effective service delivery and to reduce waste, fraud, and abuse.
- Leads efforts to create and implement process of continuous quality improvement across Children & Family Division.
- Assists Affiliate Leadership in identifying performance and outcome measures to be gathered and analyzed on a consistent basis.
- Inclusion of the impact of services on clients; quality of service delivery; and management & operations performance.
- Chairs PQI Committees, facilitating meetings and keeping minutes.
- Collects and analyzes data to evaluate the organization’s PQI process.
- Streamlines PQI data collection and analysis across levels of care, ensuring consistency and accuracy.
- Creates quarterly summary reports in advance of Affiliate PQI meetings.
- Assists with the PQI Subcommittees ensuring compliance with the PQI plan and operations. Manages the creation of surveys and assessments, as necessary.
- Serves as Affiliate EHR Administrator, providing support to Affiliate Leadership, as necessary.
- Assists in configuring the electronic infrastructure necessary to establish and monitor a quality improvement program.
- Maintains Credible (EHR) reports to organize relevant personnel information, client demographics, program statistical information, outcome measures, survey responses, etc.
- Chairs the Credible Committee, establishing agendas and keeping minutes of all quarterly meetings.
- Provides EHR support to members of administration, creating requested reports and problem-solving areas of concern prior to task ticket submission.
- Leads and participates in special projects, as requested.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 5 years related QI experience and/or training required.
- Master’s Degree in Public Health or a Healthcare related field preferred.
- Computer knowledge of MS Office, with Word & Excel proficiency along with database management;
- Familiarity with EHR configuration/reporting
- Data analysis, to see trends where issues might be occurring.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and deadlines
- Telephone etiquette
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills
- The employee must be able to travel to different locations in the course of work at least quarterly.
Who We Are: The Children & Family Division of Inperium, Inc. (www.inperium.org) includes several human service agencies whose mission is to providing services to youth in line with best practices to promote recovery and resiliency for those experiencing behavioral challenges. This would include Edison Court in Doylestown, PA and The Children’s Home of Reading in Reading, PA. For more information on these primary agencies, visit www.edisoncourt.com and https://buildingkidslives.org/.
Apis Management Services provide the Shared Service offerings to affiliates allowing these entities to advance their mission and vision. By exploring geographical program expansion and focusing on quality outcome measures to create cost savings that result in reinvestment into the organizations stakeholders through capacity creation and employee compensation betterments.
Edison Court, The Children’s Home of Reading, Inperium, Inc. and Apis Management Services are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Apply today at www.apismgt.org
Shared Service offerings include, but are not limited to: Fiscal Reporting, Payroll, Human Resources, Employee Training, Risk Management Reporting and Analysis, and Time and Attendance.
Apis Management Services
Why Work Here?Apis Management Services provide the Shared Service offerings to affiliates allowing these entities to advance their mission and vision. By exploring geographical program expansion and focusing on quality outcome measures to create cost savings that result in reinvestment into the organizations stakeholders through capacity creation and employee compensation betterments. Shared Service offerings include, but are not limited to: Fiscal Reporting, Payroll, Human Resources, Employee Training, Risk Management Reporting and Analysis, and Time and Attendance.
Building your career with paid training & great benefits!