New Horizon Treatment Services is currently seeking a Revenue Cycle Specialist in the Mercer County, NJ areas.
Perks and Benefits:
- •Medical, Dental and Vision benefits available
- •401k, Life & Disability Insurance
- •Paid Time Off (PTO)
- •Training & Advancement
- •And Much More!!!
The Revenue Cycle Specialist will:
- Prepare accurate clean claims and submit to third party payers and patients.
- Be responsible for reporting weekly/monthly results of billing and follow up actions to the Revenue Cycle Manager.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures.
- Possess a working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Strong, written, oral, and communication skills.
Qualifications: High School Education and 6 months to 1 year experience in billing/accounting
Who We Are: New Horizon Treatment Services (NHTS) is an outpatient treatment center - Saving lives from the devastation of addiction and mental illness. NHTS has a multi-disciplined approach to helping clients achieve freedom from substance abuse and mental health disorders. We take pride in our ability to design individualized treatment programs, systems and strategies to support individualized treatment objectives.
Apis Management Services and its family of affiliates, provides supporting services to an array of non-profit, public charity organizations including, but not limited to, human services, behavior health, and intellectual development disability agencies. The organizations that we support are expanding rapidly and continue to further their missions by providing person directed, community based services to individuals and their family members living with behavioral health, intellectual and/or developmental disabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply today @ www.apismgt.org