(ACE) Alternative Consulting Enterprises, LLC is a Pennsylvania-based outpatient psychiatric facility providing Behavioral Health Referral Services for children and adults with offices located throughout Berks and Schuylkill counties.
ACE is currently seeking part time Behavioral Health Technician (BHT) in the Berks County PA area
The Behavioral Health Technician will:
- Provide one-to-one direction intervention with children and ensures positive behavioral reinforcement
- Observes and assesses clients in the home, school, and community and begins the intervention process as outlined in the treatment plan
- Provide interventions to restore positive behavior
- Work with the treatment team to assist in transferring skills to teachers, parents, and clients in order to decrease negative behaviors
- Provide crisis intervention techniques when needed
- Required: two+ years of full time paid work experience in a job that involved direct contact with behavioral health
- Required: High school diploma/GED
- Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in psychology, social work, counseling, sociology, education, criminal justice, or similar human service field
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
ACE is an Affiliate of Apis Management Services. Apis Management Services provide the Shared Service offerings to affiliates allowing these entities to advance their mission and vision so they can focus on enhancing quality services delivery. Apis is one of the “Top 25 employers in Berks County, PA” while also providing services to agencies in Allegheny, Bucks, Lebanon, Lehigh, Huntingdon & Juniata, Mifflin, and Schuylkill counties in Pennsylvania as well as multiple agencies & locations in New Jersey and Raleigh, North Carolina. For more information & to apply: www.apismgt.org
ACE and Apis Management Services are Equal Opportunity Employers
Shared Service offerings include, but are not limited to: Fiscal Reporting, Payroll, Human Resources, Employee Training, Risk Management Reporting and Analysis, and Time and Attendance.
Apis Management Services
Why Work Here?Apis Management Services provide the Shared Service offerings to affiliates allowing these entities to advance their mission and vision. By exploring geographical program expansion and focusing on quality outcome measures to create cost savings that result in reinvestment into the organizations stakeholders through capacity creation and employee compensation betterments. Shared Service offerings include, but are not limited to: Fiscal Reporting, Payroll, Human Resources, Employee Training, Risk Management Reporting and Analysis, and Time and Attendance.
Building your career with paid training & great benefits!