(ACE) Alternative Consulting Enterprises, LLC is a Pennsylvania-based outpatient psychiatric facility providing Behavioral Health Referral Services for children, and Medical Marijuana services for children and adults with offices located throughout Berks and Schuylkill counties.
ACE is currently seeking part time Behavioral Health Technician (BHT) in the Berks County PA area
The Behavioral Health Technician will:
- Provide one-to-one direction intervention with children and ensures positive behavioral reinforcement
- Observes and assesses clients in the home, school, and community and begins the intervention process as outlined in the treatment plan
- Provide interventions to restore positive behavior
- Work with the treatment team to assist in transferring skills to teachers, parents, and clients in order to decrease negative behaviors
- Provide crisis intervention techniques when needed
- Required: two+ years of full time paid work experience in a job that involved direct contact with behavioral health
Required: High school diploma/GED
Preferred: Bachelor’s Degree in psychology, social work, counseling, sociology, education, criminal justice, or similar human service field
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
ACE is an Affiliate of Apis Management Services. Apis Management Services and its family of affiliates, provides supporting services to an array of non-profit, public charity organizations. The organizations supported are expanding rapidly and continue to further their missions by providing person directed, community based services to individuals and their family members.
Apply today at www.apismgt.org
ACE and Apis Management Services are Equal Opportunity Employers