Crossroads Programs is a nonprofit 501c3 behavioral health agency celebrating 40 years in service. We provide safe and supportive residential treatment opportunities and therapeutic services to empower youth ages 5 to 21.
We are currently seeking a Behavioral Therapist (BCBA) in the Willingboro, NJ area. The Behavioral Therapist will make a difference in the lives of individuals by working for this non-profit company.
Perks and Benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits available
- 401k, Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Training & Advancement
- And Much More!!!
The Behavioral Therapist will:
- Have knowledge of creating crisis plan development, documentation, and consultation
- Have effective engagement and rapport building skills
- Develop data collection forms
- Complete progress reports as assigned
- Provide training and supervision to support staff providing
- Participate in regularly scheduled interdisciplinary team meetings
- Participate in initial consumer interviews/assessment
- Maintain CPR, CPI, First Aid Training and BCBA certification
- Master’s Degree
- Current BCBA Certification
- One year experience in the development and implementation of behavior support plans
- Prior relevant experience with youth with I/DD challenges
- Experience with supervising Behavioral Technicians and paraprofessionals
Who we are: Crossroads Programs is a nonprofit 501c3 behavioral health agency is an affiliate of Apis Management Services. Apis Management Services provides supporting services to an array of non-profit, public charity organizations including, but not limited to, human services, behavior health, and intellectual development disability agencies. The organizations that we support are expanding rapidly and continue to further their missions by providing person directed, community based services to individuals and their family members.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply today @ http://www.apismgt.org/