You will get to work on an enterprise grade C++ framework for autonomous driving, solve challenging real time issues for autonomous vehicles, and get hands on experience with the entire autonomous driving stack from the hardware, operating system, middleware and applications, as well as help learn and write production level code according to the ISO 26262 certification process.
- work on the real time technology stack,
- configure and compile custom Linux distributions with RT-Preempt kernel,
- profile and optimize network stack for low jitter and high throughput,
- debug device drivers, create board support packages (BSP),
- profile and optimize programs written as C++ applications (Apex.OS),
- port C++ applications to QNX,
- build and deploy Linux and QNX images on target systems.
Expected qualifications and characteristics are
- solid experience with RTOS (ie. Linux RT-Preempt, QNX, VxWorks, or eMCOS) are a plus,
- excellent knowledge of Unix kernel: memory handling, schedulers, logging, synchronization, network stack,
- solid C/C++ skills,
- software debugging skills (ie. unit tests, GNU Debugger),
- experience with x86 and ARM families of processors,
- additional experience with GPU or FPGA or proprietary in-house accelerators is a plus,
- very good knowledge of the gcc compiler,
- a drive to implement robust and reliable software,
- Linux tracing experience,
- strong work ethic and commitment to excellence and data driven decision making,
- exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- an open, friendly, collaborative, organized working environment,
- becoming part of an awesome and global team,
- catered lunch, healthy snacks and drinks,
- Barista training to operate our professional espresso machine,
- flexible work hours,
- competitive salary depending on experience,
- stock options,
- benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) plan.
We look forward to your application consisting of
- a resume outlining your skills, direct experience and how they apply to the tasks above,
- two references you have worked for or with, as this will help complete your career application.
We envision a world of seamless and safe autonomous mobility. Pursuing this vision, we have built a team of the best engineers in their field working together focused on enabling our customers to take automated mobility applications to production. Your work will have real impact and will improve traffic safety and save lives all around the world. We think that teamwork and collaboration beat individualism, and we strive to create an open environment of continuous learning and improvement. We value a positive and diverse team and work culture, and we openly discuss challenges so we can turn them into opportunities. We are funded by top VCs and work with well-known and international customers.