APEX THERAPEUTIC SERVICES IS HIRING! APPLY TODAY! NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED!
A Beautiful Clean skilled nursing facility center located in Manhattan, NY is seeking individuals for a temporary COTA positions. No nursing home experience needed, college students, individuals recently laid off and or individuals seeking additional income during these difficult economic times are welcomed and encouraged to apply!
Responsibilities of the COTA Include:
- Provides Occupational Therapy services to residents under the supervision of a Licensed Occupational Therapist.
- Assists in evaluations process as needed at appropriate intervals under the direction of a Licensed Occupational Therapist.
- Assists the Licensed Occupational Therapist in identifying a problem list, short term goals, long term goals and treatment plan.
- Monitors patient’s response to intervention and consults with Licensed Occupational Therapist if modification is needed.
- Maintains acceptable patient care ratios and conducts individual, supervised and group treatment as assigned by the Licensed Occupational Therapist.
- Provides treatment in accordance with established standards of practice, OT department procedures and productivity standards.
- Recommends and provides adaptive devices or other equipment.
- Records billable treatment times according to Occupational Therapy Department procedures.
Requirements of the COTA Include:
- Associates degree from an accredited institution.
- Licensed and registered to practice in the State of New York.
- Demonstrates good skills in all forms of communication and works well within a multi-disciplinary team.
- Proof of current Liability and Malpractice Insurance.
- Experience in Rehab Optima or SigmaCare EHR is preferred.
SHIFTS: Day shifts Available right NOW!
- Skilled Nursing Facility/Long term care
- Monday to Friday
- Must be open to Weekend Hours
- Job Types:temporary, Contract
- Salary: $33.00 to $35.00 /hour