Apex Therapeutic Services, LLC is working with a well-known Skilled nursing facility in search of an Associate Director of Nursing. The state of the art facility is a 120-bed skilled nursing facility that offers comprehensive short-term rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing services.
- Assist the DNS with management responsibilities and in maintaining the quality of care.
- Responsible for Staff Education
- Assist with compliance and ensure effective communication with all levels of nursing staff.
- Meet the nursing medical needs of all residents.
- Coordinate and direct the total planning for nursing services.
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of general nursing theory and practice.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely completion of medical records.
- Assist with interviewing, hiring, and orienting new nursing staff.
- Maintain flexibility with work schedules to address unpredictable needs.
- Assist in care plans and meetings.
- Must be able to assess residents.
- Complete reports and analysis for QAPI
- Responsible for Wound Care and rounds with Wound Care Doctor
- Must sign off on orientation for all Nursing employees
- Must sign off on all physicals for all employees
- Will handle infection control prevention
- Current New York State RN license required.
- Min. 3 yrs. exp. in Long-Term Care settings
- Must have prior exp. training clinical staff
- Excellent Communication Skills required
- Evidence of basic leadership skills and supervision.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) Required
Apex Therapeutic Services
Why Work Here?Apex is headquartered in Great Neck; NY and it provides premier healthcare consulting and talent solutions. Apex is the firm of choice in providing temporary, per diem, permanent, and contract services for skilled medical and allied healthcare professionals in a variety of settings such as in DOE public/charter schools throughout New York City and independent schools in Long Island, hospitals, skilled nursing facilities, outpatient clinics, and in-home health care. Apex currently provides services in New York, Florida, Texas, New Jersey and Connecticut areas.
Be part of delivering exceptional service to the people who need it the most.