- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Marketing Coordinator (San Francisco Bay Area)
Construction Materials Testing Company has an exciting opportunity to join our long-established materials testing in San Francisco. It began as a small firm and then grew to include other related services. Today, the firm serves Northern and Southern California. We have attracted and retained some of the region’s most influential clients, including large development firms, numerous agencies, and municipalities. The Marketing Coordinator position will be on-site in San Francisco and support both Northern and Southern California.
• Research leads and gather information on potential clients and projects
• Facilitate the Go/No-Go process
• Coordinate and develop SOQ and proposal submittals in compliance with RFQ and RFP requirements
• Work with technical staff to develop proposal responses including scopes of services, approach, and related fee proposals
• Solicit proposal content from sub-consultants
• Manage the proposal process and schedule
• Prepare PowerPoint presentations for interviews
• Develop and maintain in-house marketing material including resumes, project descriptions and misc. boilerplate collateral
• Represent the company to clients, peer organizations, and business associates in professional, community and client organizations
• Maintain social media accounts and update website information
• Prepare awards submittals
• Perform other duties as may be assigned
Education and Experience Requirements
• AA or BS Degree in Marketing, communications, journalism or English preferred (Architecture/Engineering/Construction)
• 3-5 years in Architecture, Engineering and or Construction Field Experience is a must
• Proficiency with Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Teams)
• Adobe Creative Suite knowledge a plus
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
• Positive attitude, team player with strong work ethic
• Ability to manage time and achieve multiple deadlines
• Collaborative with various teams and people
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Life, ADD and Long-Term Disability Insurance
• 401(k) Plan with Company Contribution
• Vacation Time
• Sick Time
• Paid Holidays
• Company Events
The company maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment drug testing.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR
Apex Testing LaboratoriesSan Francisco, CA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.