Are you an experienced and highly skilled technician? Are you the person others go to when your fellow technicians have a question? Do you recognize the value of proper training? Are you ready for a change? Then, consider the personal and financial rewards from a teaching career at APEX Technical School
Apex Technical School is looking for a professional that is highly skilled in Refrigeration, Air Conditioning, and Appliance Controls to become an Instructor. Our students are hungry to be taught hands-on experience from the best in the trade! NO TEACHING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED. You supply the skills and we supply everything else!
- Install and repair various HVAC equipment
- Install various types of A/C and Refrigeration systems
- Troubleshoot compressor and control systems
- Perform routine maintenance on HVAC systems
- Braze and solder copper tubing
- Adhere to all quality and safety codes
- Proficient in reading blueprints, manuals, and electrical schematics
- Highly skilled in working with Refrigeration, Air Conditioning, and appliance controls
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- 3 years of field experience
- High School diploma or GED
- Provide Certification
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Monday-Thursday work week
- Weekly Pay Check
* Part Time shifts are also available.
Apex Technical SchoolSince 1961, Apex Technical School has enjoyed a rich tradition of service to New Yorkers. Apex is licensed by the New York State Education Department.The school’s founders were licensed marine, stationary and refrigeration engineers who were well known in union and trade association activities. They developed a trade school for the purposes of offering a hands-on quality education. The majority of our trade school courses are available in day and evening options to fit your needs. There are seven 900-hour certificate courses designed to focus on giving you basic trade skills and labor skills to help you reach your goals in an entry-level position.
New York, NY