Are you a Lab Tech looking to transition out of the Lab?
Apex Systems is looking for a Project Management Assistant in Irvine, CA!!
The Project Management Assistant supports the Project Management staff in servicing clients to meet the Client Service Organization mission.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
PLEASE FORWARD ALL UPDATED RESUMES TO ANTHONY MILLER AT firstname.lastname@example.org
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Project set-up
- Create bottle orders
- Schedule courier or field sampler, if needed
- Generates JDE requisition when sending subcontract samples
- Reviews log-in
- Generates subcontract paperwork
- Sends client sample receipt confirmation
- Reviews draft invoice
- Creates and issues final report by client due date
- Issues final data package
- Reviews final invoice before issuing to client
- Generates credit/debit memos as needed
- Submits credit/debit memos for approval
- Submits approved credit/debit memos to client, if needed
- Submits revised invoices
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Customer service/client relations
- Strong organizational skills
- Conflict resolution
- File maintenance/organization
- Computer skills, using routine software applications, such as Outlook, Office, Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Proven client service skills
- Associates Degree (four years client-relationship/client service experience may substitute for degree)
- 1-3 years of business experience required
- Prefer bench Chemist experience
- Regular attendance is necessary and is essential to meeting the expectations of the job functions.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178-6178.