Global Biopharmaceutical company is seeking an IT Manager to join their team!
• Candidates must provide code samples in addition to their resume.
- Work with application teams to determine prioritized automation requirements for projects
- Analyze requirements to break down into features and organize features into sprints
- Develop, test and deploy automation to implement requirements
- Maintain automation as new functional and non-functional requirements are determined
- Develop automated test cases along with automation code
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science
- Minimum 1-3 years experience with at least 2 of the following:
- Automation development using Terraform
- Test case development using InSpec or another RSpec-based tool
- At least one of the 3 major cloud providers: AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as a Developer
- Experience working on Agile projects
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178-6178.