Beverage Lab Technician in
at APEX Systems
Date Posted: 1/5/2019
Not ready to Apply?
+ Employee Type:
+ Job Type:
Sci: Lab Tech
Up to 3 year(s)
+ Date Posted:
Job #: 910758
Seeking a Beverage Lab Technician for an immediately available position in the Cincinnati area
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES for the Lab Technician:
1. Follows basic GMP, ISO Procedures, GLP, Safety, Lab Notebooks and/or other electronic record keeping tools.
2. Executes batching, testing and simple adjustments or formula modifications of products/samples.
3. Provides basic information for demo sheets/C of A's and proof-reads finished demo sheets/C of A's prior to shipping with samples/finished products for accuracy.
4. Executes standard sampling (Screen & Select) of finished products and flavors, flavor systems or specialty ingredients.
5. Coordination of sample shipments with shipping department in accordance to customer/salesperson guidelines.
6. Executes and maintains product retains for stability studies/troubleshooting on finished products, samples and/or flavors, flavor systems, specialty ingredients and retains.
7. Completes work on time and accurately.
8. Keeps laboratory stocked with raw materials, clean glassware, maintains equipment, etc.
9. Utilizes and continues to acquire basic ingredient knowledge.
10. Utilizes and continues to acquire basic product processing knowledge.
11. Able to perform multiple tasks daily, with the flexibility of re-arranging daily workload to accommodate higher priority needs.
12. May shop for market samples and ingredients utilized for projects on an as needed basis.
13. Performs other related duties and assignments as required such as the maintenance of ISO Work Instructions.
PREFERRED WORK EXPERIENCE / EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS AND OTHER CRITICAL SKILLS:
1. Bachelors or Associate related to science
2. 1-3 years experience in the food or related industry preferred.
3. Verbal and writing skills.
4. Analytical and problem solving skills.
6. Computer skills.
7. Time management skills.
8. Interpersonal skills, ability to work in a team as well as cross-functional environment.
9. Understands scientific cause/effect relationships.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: Standing, walking, sitting, lifting and driving. WORK ENVIRONMENT: Lab environment
If interested please Contact: Cincinnati@apexlifesciences.com or (513) 605-5495 to be considered.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178