Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Posted: over a month ago
- $45,000 to $50,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our team!
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will report directly to the Regional TA Manager and works very closely with our regional senior leaders.
Can you have stability and high growth? Can you enjoy being in a small business environment, while also benefitting from being backed by a huge network of companies and professionals with decades of success? Can you be in a recession-resistant, truly essential business and use your recruiting and communication skills to help transform a company? YES, YOU CAN.
►Key Job Responsibilities:
(70%) Sourcing: Develop and lead all sourcing for Technician hires
• Drive best in class recruiting and hiring practices
• Provide volume to top of funnel with quality leads
• Build a system capable of hiring hundreds annually
(10%) Metrics: Track and competitively impact people and business numbers
• Assist in developing forecasts for all roles
• Analyze and impact monthly and annual reporting by market and trade
• Establish local diversity recruiting program focused on outcomes
• Assist in building culture of performance accountability
(15%) Technology: Help implement scalable HR and ATS Technology
• Ensure adoption and regular use of our ATS and other recruiting tools (e.g. CRM)
• Bi-monthly refresh of job ads across all mediums: SEO; continual testing of job ads
• Apply technology to automate and bring efficiencies to the end-to-end recruiting process
(5%) Brand Development: Contribute toward being an "Employer of Choice" working on various people projects
• Increase brand awareness and build on-going community relationships
A successful candidate will have the following criteria & competencies:
• Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
• 1-3 years of prior high-volume sourcing and talent attraction experience
• Highly motivated by personal performance targets, intensely driven to exceed goals
• Capable of analyzing workflow metrics and presenting actionable recommendations
• Strong ability to communicate and differentiate our employers from others; respects the trades
• Intensely hands on & scrappy, but able to see the strategic vision of quintupling our business and being best in the industry
• Excellent & disciplined, time management and organizational skills capable to managing quickly shifting priorities
- You’ll also enjoy a full suite of benefits including Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, and other insurance, an excellent match on 401k up to 4%, and the opportunity to make a difference.
- The right candidate will offer a competitive compensation package at $45,000-$50,000 plus bonuses.
- This role will be based in Chicago, IL as a hybrid at our co-working space with occasional travel (15%) to other business locations and partner business sites.
In Apex Midwest Trade Partner’s entrepreneurial environment, our skilled trades professionals serve the “home services” space, a fragmented industry full of potential. The right teammate will understand what a best-in-class, professional organization looks like and is interested in working on helping to build that in a very hands-on but rewarding environment.
Apex Midwest Trade Partners, is one of the regions under the Apex Service Partners umbrella. Apex Service Partners has built the leading national platform in the trades industry to provide world-class residential service. The Midwest region, made up of 7 + businesses across multiple states, is still championing the Apex Service Partners values with our purpose being: “We Serve People Who Serve People”. Apex Midwest Trade Partners is in the people business, with our customers and employees always at front of mind. Our team takes pride in our focus on Product and Process, and we believe in Winning Through Collaboration. If you believe in Tackling Problems and Training People and Staying Scrappy While Having Fun, this team is for you.
Apex Service Midwest
BusinessView all jobs at Apex Service Midwest