Our client is actively looking for a Hydraulic Engineering Supervisor in the Cedar Rapids, IA area. This Supervisor will develop highly creative, innovative and groundbreaking hydraulic product designs to satisfy customers.
- Conceptualize, define and design through product integration, performing worst-case analysis, support building prototypes, initial testing and eventual hand off to manufacturing operations.
- Complete analysis of design requirements, specifications and marketing inputs to determine design feasibility.
- Manage, direct, integrate and prioritize duties to his subordinates on a daily basis, ensuring they are working on the priorities that align with our company’s and our customer’s needs.
- Reach out directly to customers to define their need, develop designs, assist in providing quotations, and provide drawings, designs and presentations to aid in defining and understanding their needs.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or related Engineering disciplines.
· 7+ years’ experience in design engineering preferred including the development of new products.
· 5+ years of engineering experience specifically in hydraulics and design.
· Previous experience in design and manufacturing of motion applications is strongly desired.
· Previous experience in leading not only projects, but leading employees as well.
· Technology proficient with experience using Microsoft Office Suite and a manufacturing ERP system.
· Medical, Dental and Vision plans
· Paid Holidays
Hydraulic Engineer, application, customer service, mechanical, engineer, product development