Outside Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
Apex Restoration DKI is a leading restoration contractor in Tennessee and Alabama based out of Tullahoma, Tennessee with over 20 years of experience in disaster restoration. Apex Restoration DKI has held true to our Core Values of Integrity, Quality, Communication, and Empathy, as a result we have successfully taken our family owned and operated business and grown to 9 locations. Apex Restoration DKI provides restoration services to commercial, insurance, and residential clients. The services available to customers include emergency response, construction services, catastrophe response, contents restoration, environmental services, fire & smoke damage, and water damage repair. Our Emergency Response teams are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year using the most up-to-date technologies and are proud to employ quality professionals with superior skills and certifications. Our team is fully insured, licensed, and registered to do business in Tennessee and Alabama. At Apex Restoration DKI, we firmly and faithfully believe in our mission to restore families’ lives one tragedy at a time, whether it comes to water, mold, sewage, fire, or a catastrophic disaster restoration. Our teams at Apex Restoration DKI believe in doing a job once and doing it RIGHT.
Apex Restoration DKI is looking to hire an enthusiastic and driven outside sales representative to generate leads and drive sales. The outside sales representative's responsibilities include submitting regular sales reports to management, informing potential and existing customers of our service’s features and benefits, and resolving customer complaints. You should also be able to create as well as present persuasive sales proposals to customers to encourage sales and repeat business. Ultimately, an exceptional outside sales representative should be able to demonstrate effective communication and customer service skills to continually meet or exceed sales targets.
- Building and sustaining long-lasting relationships with new and existing customers based within an assigned sales territory.
- Traveling within an assigned sales territory to conduct face-to-face meetings with existing and potential customers.
- Continually meeting or exceeding sales targets by selling company products to new and existing customers.
- Developing and implementing an effective sales strategy to drive sales.
- Maintaining an accurate record of all leads, customer accounts, and sales.
- Collaborating with the sales management & marketing department to expand brand presence through the creation of suitable marketing materials.
- Researching competitors' products and pricing as well as market conditions.
- Keeping abreast of the latest industry developments by attending meetings, training workshops, and industry events.
- Strategically negotiating with potential and existing customers to close sales.
Outside Sales Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Proven outside sales experience.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is a plus.
- Strong consultative sales skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Effective communication and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Apex Restoration DKI
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?