Apex Placement & Consulting Pontiac, MI
Apex Placement & Consulting
Expired: over a month ago Applications are no longer accepted.
Have you wanted to make a difference in someone’s life? Do have a servant’s heart and live in the Oakland County area? Do you have experience in facility maintenance or janitorial and looking for a new change?
APEX has partnered with a local nonprofit organization that is making a difference in Oakland and Livingston Counties. We believe in our people and provide them with valuable benefits to achieve their goals inside and outside the office.
We are looking for multiple Facility Maintenance Coordinators to ensure that agency facilities and equipment are properly maintained, and issues are resolved in a timely and professional manner. Further, the Facilities and Maintenance Coordinator is responsible for using his/her independent judgment and discretion regarding the marketing of the programs, monitoring of the problems, dispute resolution of programs, and team supervision.
What’s in it for you:
- Direct hire opportunity with PTO.
- Competitive benefit package.
- Great work/life balance (40 hrs.)
- Helping to make a difference!
- Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage, HSA, and Retirement plan opportunities.
- Ensure that all agency premises and equipment are kept in such a manner to be able to conduct agency business daily including but not limited to cleanliness, and availability of needed supplies.
- Have the ability to reconfigure workspaces and organize areas on an as-needed basis.
- Carry out other duties as directed by the Chief Financial Officer.
- Supervise assigned staff of two or more people. The facilities and Maintenance Coordinator shall have to hire, fire, and discipline responsibilities in concert with the Chief Financial Officer/Venture President.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Facilities maintenance experience is required.
- Experience in planning and scheduling workloads with little direction required.
- Computer experience utilizing Windows-based software preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License with no documented Type A violations in the past three years.
If this unique opportunity sounds like an amazing fit for you, apply today to speak with one of our HR Professionals!
Apex Placement & ConsultingPontiac, MI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.