We are seeking a Pharmacy Technician Certified to became a part of our team! You will assist in the preparation of medications under the direction of a pharmacist.
- Prepare medication and other healthcare products for patients
- Measure dosage of medications, according to prescription orders
- Process prescriptions using computer software
- Label and record dosage information
- Monitor storage and inventory of medications and supplies
- Do data entry for traditional and compounding prescriptions
- Triage calls
- Coordinate Prescription Deliveries
- Previous experience in pharmacy or other related fields
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Why Work Here?
Full Service Community Pharmacy