We are seeking a Commerical/Industrial Painting Project Manager to join our team!
- Cost Estimating
- Managing multiple simultaneous projects.
- Monitoring ongoing construction costs to assist management.
- Attend management and client meetings.
- Review project scope and assess job needs.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope and control costs.
- Effectively communicate project information to clients and employees.
- Monitor work performed and regularly check job sites to ensure the project is on track for completion.
- Ensure employees are maintaining safe and clean job sites.
- Assist in scheduling projects and allocating employees.
- Ensure that employees are properly trained and performing work in a timely manner.
- Keep field employees aware of changes within the department.
- Consistently pursue opportunities to promote and sell services.
- Assist the Paint Department Manager in evaluating employees.
- Project management qualification (PMP) or equivalent
- Theoretical and practical project management knowledge
- Experience as a project manager
- Proficiency in project management software tools
- 5+ years’ experience working in the commercial paint industry in a management capacity or 3+ years' experience working as a paint sales representative