Hiring position to start A U G U S T- 2019. We are hiring 8 ROCK STARS!
Do people marvel at your positive energy and enthusiasm for life? Do you have a passion for kids and inspiring youth? check out our employees https://vimeo.com/178258424
Work Monday-Friday with ****NO WEEKENDS! **** No weird hours.
Holidays off! Yes, enjoy a great career with time to enjoy your life. We close down the offices for two weeks in December so you have time to enjoy the holidays.
We wear a uniform that includes a bright Apex athletic jersey. Every employee gets a tennis shoe budget so we look sharp and fit.
WHO WE ARE:
Apex Fun Run. A leadership company that is changing how elementary schools fundraise whilst changing the lives of today’s youth. It’s pretty unique, and employees often say they can’t believe this is their job!
This year our theme is GAME ON!
Our goal is to provide a healthy alternative to fundraising for schools through leadership, fitness, and character. That’s where you come in!
Our team of leadership athletes are what make Apex Fun Run, unlike any other leadership program or fundraiser. We want to make sure students know they’re important, valued and matter! Does that sound like you? Our Leadership program is structured to provide students with lessons to help them make good decisions in their lives. We are role models of encouragement and fun.
ABOUT THE JOB:
We are seeking outstanding high school grads or recent college grads to fill our team member positions. Team Members will work as a team of 3 at California Elementary schools, and provide a thrilling pep rally, deliver classroom lessons about leadership & character, jump into a P.E. class or lead a game of Dodge Ball or Ships Across the Ocean. Set-up and execute an all school fun run. Yes, this really is a job! Provide classroom dance parties, and have fun with the school. Further, serving as a liaison between Apex Fun Run and our clients during their fundraiser. We work with school principals and PTA/O’s directly. Your professionalism at all times matters. Yes, we have fun but we are serious about what we do. We will TRAIN you, but your background and effort in the following will make you the better candidate.
- You are excited about giving an all school pep rally and give quality classroom lessons. Includes delivery of daily thank you gifts to students for their efforts.
- You will execute fun runs for a whole school event. (You’re not afraid of having fun in front of a whole school!) This is a big one!
- You will coordinate with school clients before, during and after the program to meet client satisfaction.
- You will transport equipment to and from schools. Load trailers with school supplies for the program and deliver trailer to school.
- Manage inventory, assist and support your team to execute a red-carpet event for schools.
- You will help cultivate relationships with all students, parents, staff, and volunteers. Providing stellar customer service that will blow them away!
- You will attend staff meetings and various work-related functions, including ongoing training, special events, and projects throughout the year.
- You will perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Full-time Monday-Friday during the school year: August-May. Great opportunity for those who want the freedom to travel during the summer.
WHO IS AN APEX LEADERSHIP ATHLETE?
- You're on time! You can't imagine being late. We're serious about this one.
- You're reliable. You're the one all your friends know will be there no matter what. Not only be there; you're early. You're trustworthy and hardworking.
- A strong public speaker with great communication skills. You understand what kids like and you are comfortable being open, welcoming and fun!
- You work well in a team setting and know how to support those around you to get the job done. You are encouraging to others.
- Have the ability to connect with people one-on-one and in a large group, whether they are adults or youth.
- You adjust well to unexpected things in life; new surroundings, changes in plans, and you go with the flow. We work in a new school every two weeks. There is always a new adventure around the corner!
- You are a go-getter. You have hustle and see what needs to be done before anyone else.
- Your passion for youth fills your bucket! You just couldn’t figure out how to get paid for it. This position starts in August. Perfect for Camp Counselors those seeking a degree online/nights/weekends.
Must have reliable transportation-you are a timely person
Background Checks to work in schools-
Some outstate Travel Requested 1-2 times a year!
Job Type: Full-time
Apex Northern California LLC