Chemical Compounder - Manufacturing
Chaska, MN – 3rd Shift
Apex International is a fast-paced, dynamic, high quality contract manufacturer of personal and homecare products with an extensive range of capabilities in OTC, cosmetic, and natural products. The successful Chemical Compounder candidate will contribute to the success of our customers by producing batches that meet all quality parameters in a safe, timely and cost-efficient manner.
· Produces batches that meet all quality parameters in a timely manner
· Controls cost of batches by eliminating scrap and waste.
· Reduces downtime by ensuring that equipment is properly maintained and always operational.
· At least one-year experience in chemical handling.
· Prior mixing experience a plus.
· Operate all material handling equipment safely and efficiently.
· A high school diploma or GED.
· Specific knowledge of chemical handling and processing.
· Understand or be capable of learning the process of weighing and adding various chemicals.
· An understanding of mixing tanks and various auxiliary equipment.
· Basic math skills including counting, addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication are necessary.
· Ability to use material handling equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks and scales.
· Forklift license is required and must be maintained
Apply online at www.trustapexinternational.com/careers