Apex is a National GC-Management-Tech firm that services the retail, restaurant and petroleum industries as a high-volume multi-site solution provider in developing CAD/ REVIT and scope of work solutions.
Corporately based in Pomona, CA we are seeking a candidate to join our team of for a gratifying full-time position developing process and A&E services to expand our footprint utilizing our scan services and revit model creation (non-structural).
As one of our CAD/BIM/REVIT Designers, you will work on a variety of high production projects (multi-site) of all Types of Construction rollout projects. You will demonstrate interactive skills and will help shape successful design ideas and ultimately assist in producing complete, workable documents for our clients.
Responsibilities will include working in all phases of design and detailing work reflecting the analytics performed by our structural engineers, communicating with clients, and management of CAD & BIM files. MINIMUM FIVE (5) years active daily use, hands-on experience using AutoCAD and /or Revit in a structural design environment.
MUST HAVE Qualifications and Skills:
- 2-3 years minimum experience and proficiency using Autodesk AutoCAD and/or Revit experience
- Experience in production of Documents
- Experience in all Types of Construction (retail and restaurant is a plus)
- Good understanding of commonly used Building Codes
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and other common portals.
- Effective, professional written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Ability to work well with others - Architects, Project Managers and Consults and clients.
- Ability to address multiple open projects simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to meet deadlines
- Ability to be organized and to give proper attention to detail
- Self-starter who can take direction and redirection well
- Someone willing to work to build a business process and stream.
- Valid CA ID or Driver’s License
Desired Qualifications and Skills:
- Associates Degree in relevant field will be a plus
- Proficiency in CAD & Revit Creation via PointCloud
- Proficiency in CAD to Revit conversion
- Proficiency in Bluebeam and/or Adobe
- Proficiency is visual design a plus
- Strong desire to grow and excel
- Commitment to timeliness
Based on experience and proven skills.
Professional & Personal References will be required.