Tired of the same old sales jobs, working your fingers to the bone for ‘the man’?
Do you want your career to be more of a calling than just a paycheck?
If you answered yes to these questions, Apex may be for you. Our company is built on the belief that “there’s gotta be better way.” And it’s not just the better experience we provide our Customers. You will be rewarded for contributing to the success of your Teammates, where you can actually feel good about being a part of something bigger than yourself.
Many of our Sales Representatives have come to us with little sales experience, only a passion to help others, a strong desire to learn, and a longing to achieve success. They wanted something different; they wanted something more.
Apex provides a powerful, effective and intense four-month training program. By the time it’s over, you will be primed and ready to reach new heights. Apex has been recognized as one of Inc 5000’s Fastest Growing Companies for the past two years, and we are just getting started. Got your attention? Here’s a little more about the job….
Role and Responsibilities:
- In-home Sales, consult with homeowners on the benefits of one of the most efficient windows in the country. Be theExpert on different window styles, designs, and provide the most valuable combination for their home.
- Lead a team of Junior Sales Representatives. Yes….it’s a big task! But your training goes way beyond windows; we teach you how to be an effective leader who makes a difference in the lives of your teammates.
- Embrace our core values: Integrity, Passion, Persistence, Teamwork, Innovation, Education, Energy Efficiency. We live by these and they help make up the formula to success at Apex.
Are you a fit for Apex?
We are looking for driven, disciplined and energetic individuals who work well in a team environment. At Apex we work hard, play hard and celebrate your progress. We are a “Culture of One,” where we all stand shoulder-to-shoulder, aligned for the same cause. Our culture is one of continual growth and devotion to achieve success. Our reward is watching people grow and succeed…and have a blast doing it!
- College degree or equivalent experience in sales or management
- A history of personal success is strongly favored