If you're looking for a temporary position in Human Resources that allows you to focus on strengthening your existing recruiting skills and challenging yourself further, this is the job for you! We are looking for a mid-level to experienced Recruiter to help cover maternity leave for our current Recruiter and we anticipate bringing this person on within the next month. This temporary position will extend up to May of 2020. The ideal candidate has a recruiting background with Paycom software experience that is able to juggle recruiting efforts among 4 separate entities within the industrial manufacturing industry.
Our Company and This Role:
At Apex Heritage Group, we are driven with a determination to influence our industry, our customers, and our employees with a "do it right the first time" mentality! We wouldn't be able to achieve our goals without the right people in place. That's why we hire people who are passionate about their work and who thrive in challenging environments!
We are looking for a Temporary Recruiter to help implement a smooth transition in our recruiting efforts while our Recruiter is preparing for Maternity Leave.
What You'll Do:
- Implement and support the execution of all recruiting strategies and processes across all entities, while continually assessing the process for deficiencies
- Conduct research for entry-level to senior-level positions via resume mining
- Supervise the interviewing, testing, and hiring processes for each entity
- Pre-screen all candidates for availability, interest level, and basic qualifications
- Interview applicants and gather information regarding their education, experience, training, job skills, and salary requirements
- Check credentials, references, and schedule follow-up interviews with company supervisors
- Work with the Human Resources department to maintain necessary files covering applications, interviews, and testing procedures
- Use expert internet mining skills to identify and qualify active/passive candidates for all of our recruiting needs
- Use extensive Paycom software knowledge to provide support regarding issues, changes, and implementations for each entity
Who You are:
- Willing to take on any task given
- Excels independently
Who You'll Be Working With:
- Reporting to HR Director
- Current Recruiter until Maternity Leave
- HR Representatives from each entity
- Hiring Managers and Supervisors
What is Required?
- Paycom software experience
- Prior recruiting and hiring experience
What is Preferred?
- Experience in the following fields: Oil and Gas, Petrochemical/Chemical Manufacturing, Transportation, Pipeline, Manufacturing, Industrial Manufacturing
Hourly Pay: Commensurate with Experience
- Considerate - We treat others the way we want to be treated!
- Customer Focused - We are business to take care of our customers.
- Continuous Improvement - We are motivated by the challenge of getting better every day personally & professionally
- Cash Flow - We generate cash flow that supports our independence and growth.
- Community - We support the communities where we live and work.
- Common Sense - We use our intuition and past experience to make the right decision. Safety First!