Software Engineer (React)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Apex Health Solutions is leading a healthcare transformation through our partnerships with physicians and healthcare insurers. Through our unique models, Apex empower physicians to truly manage a patient’s health, delivering high quality, affordable care in a modern, patient focused approach.
The Software Engineer, Applications will be responsible for empowering the technology platform at Apex Health Solutions. In this role, the Software will play a critical role in developing data-focused applications leveraging data and analytics assets within the Apex platform. Join our fast-paced, experienced team of healthcare leaders and re-shape healthcare!
- Iteratively develop full-stack healthcare applications under direction of the AVP, Platform Implementation.
- Work across teams to ensure satisfaction of both technical and customer-focused needs.
- Communicate status and progress effectively to department leadership.
- Partner with operational partners to improve efficacy and experience of applications
- Contribute to technology innovation and the development of the broader platform.
- Develop applications and components in an Agile/SCRUM based environment.
- Propose, define, and implement software development best practices.
- Bachelor of Computer Science, MIS or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of prior software development experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of REACT, Express and other common React Stack tools.
- Familiarity with Python or other scripting languages.
- Knowledge of tools and frameworks for user interface design.
- Strong understating of testing, version control, DevOps, and CI/CD tools.
- Knowledge of developing and deploying applications in an Azure environment is a plus.
- Prior development within a microservice architecture preferred.
Proficiency with SQL and Relational databases.
Apex Health Solutions
TechnologyView all jobs at Apex Health Solutions