Experienced Restaurant Manager
- $55,000 to $65,000 Yearly
Apex Entertainment is currently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Restaurant Manager to join our team and provide exceptional service to our guests!
- Responsible for exceptional guest service in all areas.
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant's recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards.
- Maintains accurate and up-to-date daily plan of restaurant staffing needs.
- Work with F&B Manager to prepare schedules to ensure that the restaurant is staffed for all shifts.
- Recruits, interviews and hires candidates for employment based on the company needs.
- Ensure all health and safety restaurant policies and procedures are followed.
- Ensures exceptional guest service in all areas.
- Maintains and ensures proper cash handling procedures are followed to company guidelines.
- Reports complaints and resolution steps to F&B Manager and/or General Manager.
- Expediently responds to guest complaints, taking any and all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied guests into return guests.
- Enforces sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen and dining areas.
- Ensures compliance with operational standards, company policies, federal/state/local laws and ordinances.
- Responsible for ensuring consistent high quality of food preparation, service and uniforms.
- Assists with coordinating and organizing private events and acts as a liaison between Sales and Operations.
- Any additional tasks assigned by management.
- Reports complaints and resolution steps to F&B Manager and General Manager.
- Thoroughly knowledgeable regarding menu, food preparation, beer, liquor and wine programs.
- Thoroughly knowledgeable in restaurant and beverage operations.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Effective problem solving skills to detect changes in circumstances or events.
- Professional and courteous demeanor.
- Positive team and motivational skills.
- Exceptional personal hygiene and positive representation of the organization to employees, guests and vendors.
- High School Diploma required or GED equivalent.
- Associate Degree, Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- 3+ years' experience working in the food & beverage and/or hospitality industry.
- Proficient with all MS Office Applications.
- Must have a driver's license or reliable transportation.
Apex EntertainmentMarlborough, MA
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.