Operations Coordinator (Stormwater Construction)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Location: Westminster, CO
Compensation: $20.00 - $32.00 an hour
Are you highly motivated, hard-working, and seeking to join a growth-focused environmental consulting & engineering firm? Are you looking for a company that will invest in your development and grow your professional skills? If so, consider a career with Apex.
Apex’s Rockies Division is expanding the stormwater construction group and is looking for an operations coordinator. The ideal candidate is highly organized, detail orientated, and has the people skills needed to manage client intake, warehouse operations, and office support of the field team’s efforts. You will work closely with the water resources management team, to coordinate the operations of multiple successful projects while supporting growth with a stormwater focus.Your Responsibilities as a Operations Coordinator:
- Ensure the Westminster warehouse is fully functional and performs daily operations tasks to enhance the stormwater team’s field efforts.
- Thrives on interpersonal relationships on the job. Support field crews as they dispatch in the morning and complete end-of-day paperwork.
- Financial activities such has material and unit tracking, data entry, and invoice review.
- Manage logistics, order materials, coordinate details and problem solve.
- Proposal support includes intake of client calls, coordinating with subcontractors, effort estimates with support from a project manager, and proposal writing.
- Work completion report preparation for review by a project manager.
- Occasional high-stress work may require dealing with customer complaints or needs.
- Onboarding of new office staff and field technicians.
- Assist with marketing and growth opportunity tracking, proposal development, and team development.
- Communicate and enforce all safety regulations.
- Actively develop your own career path.
What we're looking for:
- BS or associate's degree.
- Strong Word, Excel, and communication skills.
- High organization and attention to detail.
- Work independently.
- Bring your personality! We are looking for someone to maintain and create an environment where all team members thrive and feel appreciated and valued.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
- Preferred but not required:
- Prior office or field experience working for a consulting, construction, stormwater, irrigation, or landscape firm.
- Procurement and subcontractor vetting.
- Warehouse inventory management.
- Proofreading and technical writing skills.
- This need is primarily for an office role, but someone with experience and wiliness to perform field work would be valued.
Why you'll love working for us:
- Working with a strong team of stormwater design, compliance, repair, and maintenance experts.
- Access to company truck, phone, tools, and investment in your safety.
- Full-time, year-round employment with Paid Time Off
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, disability/life insurance, and 401k match.
- Cross-training and the ability to work on a variety of projects.
- 900+ employee national firm with 50+ locations across the US.
We believe in equality for all and celebrate the diversity and differences of our employees, customers, and communities. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Apex aims to make apexcos.com accessible to all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, please contact Talent@apexcos.com or (301) 417-0200. Likewise, feel free to reach out to us if you would like to view or discuss Apex policy related to equal employment opportunity or have any related concerns. EO/AA/VEV/Disabled Employer
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Apex Companies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes for any of our job postings, to our careers sites, or to any employees of Apex Companies or affiliates. Apex Companies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Apex Companies, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at Apex Companies, LLC