Environmental Scientist 3/ Assistant Project Manager
Position: Scientist 3
Industry: Science Technical
Location: Massachusetts/Rhode Island
Are you highly motivated, hard-working, and seeking to join a growth-focused environmental consulting & engineering firm? Are you looking for a company that will invest in your development and grow your professional skills? If so, consider a career with Apex.
Powered by record sales, extraordinary client retention, strategic acquisitions, and an entrepreneurial spirit, Apex Companies is one of the fastest growing environmental consulting and engineering firms in the US. We take pride in keeping our clients happy and have earned numerous awards for project excellence. We continue to grow, and we want you to grow with us.Your Responsibilities as a Scientist 3:
- Collect soil, water, air, and/or building material samples utilizing different sampling techniques.
- Gather, analyze, and interpret data.
- Prepare Massachusetts Contingency Plan (MCP)-based reports including, but not limited to Immediate Response Action (IRA), Phase I through Phase V, and Permanent/Temporary Solutions
- Assist with due diligence (ASTM Phase I) projects.
- Actively develop your own career growth with opportunities to assist with field and reporting tasks.
- Work directly with staff and management-level team members with field and reporting responsibilities.
- Company-subsidized medical and dental.
- Company-paid life, short, and long-term disability.
- 401k match, tuition assistance, and more.
- Cross-training and the ability to work on a variety of projects.
- Performance-based bonuses or other incentives.
- Working with the best and brightest in the industry.
- 1,000+ employee national firm with 50+ locations across the US.
- BS in Geology, Hydrogeology, Environmental Science, or other related field.
- 3-6 years of experience with environmental field sampling, data collection, and MCP report preparation under the direction of a Licensed Site Professional (LSP).
- The ability to successfully multi-task, safety awareness, and a good record and understanding of safe work practices.
- 40-hour HAZWOPER certification preferred.
- Light construction experience/hands-on skills a plus.
- Valid driver's license, good driving history and reliable transportation are required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
Interested? Apply today.
Apex Companies, LLC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: Apex Companies does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes for any of our job postings, to our careers sites, or to any employees of Apex Companies or affiliates. Apex Companies is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Apex Companies, LLCBoston, MA
Energy and EnvironmentView All Apex Companies, LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.